Canon PIXMA G6020 Drivers Download
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G6020 Configuration– Effectively eliminating the need for ink cartridge batteries, Canon’s PIXMA G6020 Wireless wireless inkjet printer uses an integrated ink tank system that simplifies filling and provides a surprising 6000 black prints or 7700 color prints on a single set of fresh ink bottles. In addition, this model comes with a complete set of inks and a couple of bottles of extra black ink to get another 12,000 black prints. The ink tanks are easy to see, having been placed at the front of the G6020 so you can make sure you never run low. This, of course, isn’t all that this all-in-one can do as packs in impressive print, scan and copy functions as well.
For printing, the G6020 uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will provide crisp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly, with rated speeds of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet back paper tray, the printer is ready to tackle your large print jobs. Users can also create borderless photos with ease and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5 to 8.5 x 14″. Scanning and copying are made possible by the drive’s flat scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for sharp, detailed images. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, in addition to USB 2.0, increases the potential for the printer by supporting various mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and Canon’s PRINT app.
- MegaTank’s built-in ink tank system eliminates the cartridge and contains enough ink for up to 6000 black prints and 7700 color prints. It also comes with a full set of inks and two bottles of extra black ink, enough for another 12,000 black prints.
- A 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution is used to create crisp black documents and vivid, detailed color images.
- Print speeds of up to 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color are available.
- Support for mobile printing includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, and the Canon PRINT app.
- 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution flat scanner scans documents up to 8.5 x 11.7 degrees
- Scanning features include automatic scanning mode, document removal reminder, network scanning, wireless scanning, PC scanning, Canon PRINT app, and multi-page PDF.
- The output time of the first copy of 20 seconds.
- You can produce up to 99 copies at the same time.
- Copy features include 4-on-1/2-on-1 copy, borderless copy, double-sided copy/back, document removal reminder, copy of ID card, and standard copy.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G6020 Configuration Drivers for Operating System:
- Windows x32 x64
- Mac Os X x32 x64
- Linux x32 x64
To complete the printer setup Wirelessly
Wondering How to set up a new printer on your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® or Android™ mobile device. Please Download the Canon PRINT App, tap the printer’s wireless button, and the information stored on your phone, including your Wi-Fi® name and password, will be automatically transferred-as the overall setup process becomes faster and Easier than ever.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G6020 Set Up Driver for Windows
Download — >>> IJ Start Canon PIXMA G6020 Set Up Full Driver& Software Package
Download — >>> IJ Start Canon PIXMA G6020 XPS Set Up Driver Windows
Download — >>> IJ Start Canon PIXMA G6020 MP Set Up Driver Windows
Incoming search terms:
- ij start canon g6020